Adios Zander Tee
Borrowing from the body of our famous Harlow BFF, the Zander Tee is a longline favorite with bold details. A wide crew neckline, the armholes and hem feature hand distressing giving the tee a worn look and feel. The front cutout offers edge, while the luxe cotton fabric softens things up.
Exclusive Product in honor of Make March Matter. 100% of all net proceeds are donated to CHLA.
Content + Care>
- 100% Cotton jersey
- Machine wash cold like colors, lay flat to dry
- Made in LA
Size + Fit>
- Model is 5'9" and wearing size Small
- Measurements are taken from a size Small
- Chest: 37"
- Length: 25"
The size guide serves as a general guideline for helping you find your n:Phil size. Exact measurements vary with each style. Look for further sizing information in the product description. If you are in-between sizes, we recommend you order the larger size.
HOW TO MEASURE
- Across Shoulder: Measure from shoulder point to shoulder point across the back.
- Bust: Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
- Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your torso. This is usually right below your belly button. Keep tape level and comfortably loose.
- Hip: Standing with your heels together measure around the fullest part of your hips. Your lower hip is about 8 inches from your waist.
- Inseam: Stand with your legs shoulder width apart, measure from the uppermost inner part of your thigh down to the bottom of your ankle.