Hazel Black Tie Dye
Oversized crew neck sweatshirt with center front button placket, bell sleeve with rib knit cuff, and raw edge hem. Hand deconstruction on cuff and neckband with a hand-sewn metal plaque on wearers’ left hem.
Content + Care>
- 67% Rayon, 33% Cotton French Terry
- Wash cold delicate, like colors. Lay flat to dry.
- Please note every garment is hand finished and may vary in look.
Size + Fit>
- Model is 5’11” and wearing size Small - Waist 25”, Bust 34”, Hips 36”
- XS: Chest: 43 in; Length: 23 ¾ in
- S: Chest 45 in; Length: 24 ¼ in
- M: Chest: 47 in; Length: 24 ¾ in
- L: Chest: 49 in; Length: 25 ¼ in
- XL: Chest: 51 in; Length: 25 ¾ in
The size guide serves as a general guideline for helping you find your n:Phil size. Exact measurements vary with each style. Look for further sizing information in the product description. If you are in-between sizes, we recommend you order the larger size.
HOW TO MEASURE
- Across Shoulder: Measure from shoulder point to shoulder point across the back.
- Bust: Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
- Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your torso. This is usually right below your belly button. Keep tape level and comfortably loose.
- Hip: Standing with your heels together measure around the fullest part of your hips. Your lower hip is about 8 inches from your waist.
- Inseam: Stand with your legs shoulder width apart, measure from the uppermost inner part of your thigh down to the bottom of your ankle.