Morning Dew Tie Dye
Your go-to sporty jumpsuit with our newest Morning Dew Tie Dye detailed with a raw edge cutout, an elastic waist, back keyhole and button, functional drawstring, rib leg cuffs, and front and back pockets.
Content + Care>
- Spiral tie-dye
- 100% Cotton jersey
- Wash cold delicate, like colors. Lay flat to dry.
- Please note every garment is hand finished and may vary in look.
Size + Fit>
- Model is 5’10” and wearing size Small
- Relaxed fit
- XS: Chest: 37 in; Waist: 28 ½ in; Front rise: 9 3/8 in; Back rise: 14 1/8 in; Inseam: 25 ½ in; Leg opening: 6 ½ in
- S: Chest: 39 in; Waist: 30 ½ in; Front rise: 9 ¾ in; Back rise: 14 ½ in; Inseam: 25 ½ in; Leg opening: 7 in
- M: Chest: 41 in; Waist: 32 ½ in; Front rise: 10 1/8 in; Back rise: 14 7/8 in; Inseam: 25 ½ in; Leg opening: 7 ½ in
- L: Chest: 43 in; Waist: 34 ½ in; Front rise: 10 ½ in; Back rise: 15 ¼ in; Inseam: 25 ½ in; Leg opening: 8 in
- XL: Chest: 45 in; Waist: 36 ½ in; Front rise: 10 ¾ in; Back rise: 15 ½ in; Inseam: 25 ½ in; Leg opening: 8 ½ in
The size guide serves as a general guideline for helping you find your n:Phil size. Exact measurements vary with each style. Look for further sizing information in the product description. If you are in-between sizes, we recommend you order the larger size.
HOW TO MEASURE
- Across Shoulder: Measure from shoulder point to shoulder point across the back.
- Bust: Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
- Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your torso. This is usually right below your belly button. Keep tape level and comfortably loose.
- Hip: Standing with your heels together measure around the fullest part of your hips. Your lower hip is about 8 inches from your waist.
- Inseam: Stand with your legs shoulder width apart, measure from the uppermost inner part of your thigh down to the bottom of your ankle.