A vintage spin off from our best-selling Britton Jumpsuit featuring an off-shoulder short sleeve, functional drawstring, front pockets, elastic cuffs, and grinding on the neck and sleeve opening.
Content + Care
- XS: Waist: 28 ½ in; Chest: 31 in; Hip: 37 in; Inseam 26 in
- S: Waist: 30 ½ in; Chest: 33 in; Hip: 39 in; Inseam 26 in
- M: Waist: 32 ½ in; Chest: 35 in; Hip: 41 in; Inseam 26 in
- L: Waist: 34 ½ in; Chest: 37 in; Hip: 43 in; Inseam 26 in
- XL: Waist: 36 ½ in; Chest: 39 in; Hip: 45 in; Inseam 26 in
The size guide serves as a general guideline for helping you find your n:Phil size. Exact measurements vary with each style. Look for further sizing information in the product description. If you are in-between sizes, we recommend you order the larger size.
HOW TO MEASURE
- Across Shoulder: Measure from shoulder point to shoulder point across the back.
- Bust: Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
- Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your torso. This is usually right below your belly button. Keep tape level and comfortably loose.
- Hip: Standing with your heels together measure around the fullest part of your hips. Your lower hip is about 8 inches from your waist.
- Inseam: Stand with your legs shoulder width apart, measure from the uppermost inner part of your thigh down to the bottom of your ankle.