Hunter Zip Up Hoodie
Hoodies, the n:PHILANTHROPY way. We took the classic zip up and made it cooler with the Hunter Zip Up Hoodie. A layering piece over the Liam Deconstructed Tee or under some bada** leather, this hoodie is rendered in a super soft vintage feeling heathered cotton and features contrast ties at the hood along with front kangaroo pockets and intentional distressing. It's the hoodie you've been searching for.
Made in USA
The size guide serves as a general guideline for helping you find your n:Phil size. Exact measurements vary with each style. Look for further sizing information in the product description. If you are in-between sizes, we recommend you order the larger size.
HOW TO MEASURE
- Across Shoulder: Measure from shoulder point to shoulder point across the back.
- Bust: Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
- Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your torso. This is usually right below your belly button. Keep tape level and comfortably loose.
- Hip: Standing with your heels together measure around the fullest part of your hips. Your lower hip is about 8 inches from your waist.
- Inseam: Stand with your legs shoulder width apart, measure from the uppermost inner part of your thigh down to the bottom of your ankle.