February 19, 2021
Winter weather has created hazardous conditions across the U.S. and caused substantial disruptions at the FedEx Express Hub in Memphis. Our top priority is the safety and well-being of our team members, as well as providing the highest level of service to our customers. Delays are possible for FedEx pickups and deliveries across the U.S. at this time. Scanning and tracking information may also be delayed. These potential service disruptions may result in different levels of impact depending on geographic area. Download additional details on cities, states and ZIP Codes affected. Shipments may be impacted even if the origin or destination is not directly impacted by weather due to the transit flows of shipments through our network and the vast weather impacts across the country.
Stay informed and take action
- Continue to check the status of your shipments or go to fedex.com for updates to FedEx Service Alerts. However, note that tracking status updates may be delayed.
- Subscribe to service disruption email notifications at the FedEx Email Subscription Center.
- To help avoid delays, we encourage you to contact your recipients to verify whether their location is open or able to receive deliveries.
- Our suspension of Money-Back-Guarantee is ongoing at this time due to the increase in U.S. e-commerce and other effects of the pandemic throughout the world.
- Up to date information on weather advisories can be found at the National Weather Service.
- FedEx cares about your safety and we encourage you to prepare for natural disasters. Click here to learn how to prepare your family.