Harrison Deconstructed LS Crew
The Harrison is the long sleeve cousin to the Harlow. Deliberately distressed, the body is loose yet tailored to make you looking fabulous AF. Hand distressing around the neck and hem give off a vintage vibe.
Distressing around the neck and hem. Cutout in the front and back of neck.
White & Black Cat: 100% Cotton
Heather Grey: 50% Cotton 38% Polyester 12% Rayon
Made in the USA
Model is 5'9 and wearing a size Small.
The size guide serves as a general guideline for helping you find your n:Phil size. Exact measurements vary with each style. Look for further sizing information in the product description. If you are in-between sizes, we recommend you order the larger size.
HOW TO MEASURE
- Across Shoulder: Measure from shoulder point to shoulder point across the back.
- Bust: Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
- Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your torso. This is usually right below your belly button. Keep tape level and comfortably loose.
- Hip: Standing with your heels together measure around the fullest part of your hips. Your lower hip is about 8 inches from your waist.
- Inseam: Stand with your legs shoulder width apart, measure from the uppermost inner part of your thigh down to the bottom of your ankle.