Your everyday classic high waisted short in our heavy weight cotton French terry. Styled with a drawstring on the inside of the elastic waist, forward side seams with slits at the bottom, and side and back patch pockets.
Content + Care>
- Wash cold delicate, like colors. Lay flat dry.
- Hand sewn metal plaque on wearers’ left hem.
- Please note every garment is hand finished and may vary in look.
Size + Fit>
- Model is 5’11” and wearing size Small
- Relaxed fit
- XS: Waist: 24 ½ in; Hip: 35 ½ in; Inseam: 27 in; Leg Opening:7 ½ in
- S: Waist: 26 ½ in; Hip: 37 ½ in; Inseam: 27 in; Leg Opening: 8 in
- M: Waist: 28 ½ in; Hip: 39 ½ in; Inseam: 27 in; Leg Opening: 8 ½ in
- L: Waist: 30 ½ in; Hip: 41 ½ in; Inseam: 27 in; Leg Opening: 9 in
- XL: Waist: 32 ½ in; Hip: 43 ½ in; Inseam: 27 in; Leg Opening: 9 ½ in
The size guide serves as a general guideline for helping you find your n:Phil size. Exact measurements vary with each style. Look for further sizing information in the product description. If you are in-between sizes, we recommend you order the larger size.
HOW TO MEASURE
- Across Shoulder: Measure from shoulder point to shoulder point across the back.
- Bust: Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
- Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your torso. This is usually right below your belly button. Keep tape level and comfortably loose.
- Hip: Standing with your heels together measure around the fullest part of your hips. Your lower hip is about 8 inches from your waist.
- Inseam: Stand with your legs shoulder width apart, measure from the uppermost inner part of your thigh down to the bottom of your ankle.