Chartreuse Eclipse Tie Dye
Relaxed fit scoop neck tank jumpsuit. Encased elastic at waist with functional drawstring, encased elastic at cuff, side seam pockets, and front chest patch pocket. Hand sewn metal plaque on wearers' right back below waistband.
Content + Care>
- 67% Cotton, 33% Rayon French Terry
- Wash cold delicate, like colors. Lay flat to dry.
- Please note every garment is hand finished and may vary in look.
Size + Fit>
- Model is 5'11" and wearing size Small - Waist 24", Bust 34", Hips 35"
- Relaxed fit
- XS: Waist: 30in; Chest: 32½ in; Hip: 38in; Inseam 25¼ in; Leg Opening: 4in
- S: Waist: 32in; Chest: 34½ in Hip:40 in; Inseam 25¼ in; Leg Opening: 4½ in
- M: Waist: 34in; Chest: 36½ in; Hip: 42in; Inseam 25¼ in; Leg Opening: 5in
- L: Waist: 3in; Chest: 38 ½ in; Hip: 44in; Inseam 25¼ n; Leg Opening: 5½ in
- XL: Waist: 38in; Chest: 40½ in; Hip: 46in; Inseam 25¼ in; Leg Opening: 6 in
The size guide serves as a general guideline for helping you find your n:Phil size. Exact measurements vary with each style. Look for further sizing information in the product description. If you are in-between sizes, we recommend you order the larger size.
HOW TO MEASURE
- Across Shoulder: Measure from shoulder point to shoulder point across the back.
- Bust: Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
- Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your torso. This is usually right below your belly button. Keep tape level and comfortably loose.
- Hip: Standing with your heels together measure around the fullest part of your hips. Your lower hip is about 8 inches from your waist.
- Inseam: Stand with your legs shoulder width apart, measure from the uppermost inner part of your thigh down to the bottom of your ankle.