Semi-fitted scoop neck tank romper with a fitted top and relaxed fit bottom. The bottom has a paper bag waist with functional drawstring and side seam pockets. Hand sewn metal plaque on wearers' right back below waistband.
Content + Care>
- 100% Cotton jersey top, 67% cotton 33% rayon french terry bottom
- Wash cold delicate, like colors. Lay flat to dry.
- Made in LA
- Please note every garment is hand finished and may vary in look.
Size + Fit>
- Model is 5'11" and wearing size Small - Waist 24", Bust 34", Hips 35"
- XS: Waist: 26 in; Chest: 24 in; Hip: 38 in; Inseam 2 ¼ in; Leg Opening: 26 in
- S: Waist: 28 in; Chest: 26 in Hip: 40 in; Inseam 2 ¼ in; Leg Opening: 26 ½ in
- M: Waist: 30 in; Chest: 28 in; Hip: 42 in; Inseam 2 ¼ in; Leg Opening: 27 in
- L: Waist: 32 in; Chest: 30 in; Hip: 44 in; Inseam 2 ¼ in; Leg Opening: 27 ½ in
- XL: Waist: 34 in; Chest: 32 in; Hip: 46 in; Inseam 2 ¼ in; Leg Opening: 28 in
The size guide serves as a general guideline for helping you find your n:Phil size. Exact measurements vary with each style. Look for further sizing information in the product description. If you are in-between sizes, we recommend you order the larger size.
HOW TO MEASURE
- Across Shoulder: Measure from shoulder point to shoulder point across the back.
- Bust: Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
- Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your torso. This is usually right below your belly button. Keep tape level and comfortably loose.
- Hip: Standing with your heels together measure around the fullest part of your hips. Your lower hip is about 8 inches from your waist.
- Inseam: Stand with your legs shoulder width apart, measure from the uppermost inner part of your thigh down to the bottom of your ankle.