Opal Jumpsuit (Camo)
Scoop neck sleeveless jumpsuit. Functional elastic and drawstring at waist. Side seam pockets. Grinding on neck and armhole. Rib cuff detail at the leg opening. Hand sewn metal plaque on wearers' back right under the waistband.
Content + Care>
- 100% Cotton jersey
- Machine wash cold like colors, lay flat to dry
- Made in LA
Size + Fit>
- Model is 5'9" and wearing size Small
- Measurements are taken from size Small
- Top body length: 19 ½"
- Chest: 34 ½"
- Waist: 30"
- Front rise: 10"
- Back rise: 14 ½"
- Inseam: 24 ½"
- Leg opening: 7"
The size guide serves as a general guideline for helping you find your n:Phil size. Exact measurements vary with each style. Look for further sizing information in the product description. If you are in-between sizes, we recommend you order the larger size.
HOW TO MEASURE
- Across Shoulder: Measure from shoulder point to shoulder point across the back.
- Bust: Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
- Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your torso. This is usually right below your belly button. Keep tape level and comfortably loose.
- Hip: Standing with your heels together measure around the fullest part of your hips. Your lower hip is about 8 inches from your waist.
- Inseam: Stand with your legs shoulder width apart, measure from the uppermost inner part of your thigh down to the bottom of your ankle.